Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wah Chan


Wah Chan? Gold?? Is it for me??
Haha.. Not for me la...
It's for most important person in my life.. I really love this person so much..

I bought it from Wah Chan.. It just a small gold but quite expensive.. But, for me...it's nothing that i can compare with everything that i'd received before from this person...
Because this is 1st time i bought something special for person that i love so much..

Here...I show u what is it...
Taraaa...

Gold earring... It's for my mum.. I bought it as a birthday present.. I hope my mum will like it..


Actually, today 31st Dec is her birthday.. But, i will give this present by tomorrow.. Suprise!!! Coz tomorrow morning i will go back to my hometown after a few months i didnt go back there...

I miss my family so much..

Anyway... Happy New Year 2010!!!


1 Comment(s):

Faarihin said...

wah.. bestnye dpt adiahkan ntuk mak.. teringin nak uat cam tu gak.. tap kite tak keje2 agi.. sedey.. hmm..


Blogger Templates by iezpdaus Design